Abscaff Ltd are specialists in providing the safe erection of basic scaffolds to the most complex scaffold structures, offering a competitive service to the construction industry, all trades and individuals seeking a professional reliable service.
We are able to undertake many and varied contracts, large or small, from chimney-stacks and extensions to extensive site work, design work and temporary roofs. Our scaffolders are competent in all types of scaffolding both system and conventional tube & fittings. Whatever your access requirements may be, Abscaff Ltd can provide the most economical scaffold solutions for all your projects.
Abscaff Ltd fully support our customers continually from the start of there project until completion, with expert advise just a phone call away.
Why Choose Abscaff Ltd?
- Fully insured - £10 million employer’s liability and £5 million public liability.
- Safe system of work implemented.
- Scaffolding operatives all hold a CISRS scaffold card.
- Every Scaffolding operative is trained in NASC guide SG4:00 –
(The use of fall arrest equipment whilst erecting, altering or dismantling scaffolding).
- Experience working alongside the public – We have erected more scaffold structure’s in the past 5 years on Aberdeen’s busy streets than any other scaffolding contractor.
- Well supervised workforce.
- Respectful workforce – extreme care and due respect given at all times.
- Risk assessments & Method statements are prepared and followed for all works.
- The ability to complete contracts on schedule/within time scale agreed.
- Good honest advice – We will inform you if there is a more suited means
of Access aluminium tower, mechanical aid, etc.
- If your work site has no working restrictions we are able & willing to work any hour day or night to assist you with making those crucial dead lines.
- Scafftag system implemented to assist in the seven-day scaffold inspection
that is required by law.
- Full assistance given for gaining local authority approval for the erection of scaffolding on highways or byways.
To find out how Abscaff can help with your requirements please call us today on 01224 592629
or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively complete our Enquiry Form.